Social Media Marketing
Social Media marketing can be like herding cats…
With Facebook now experiencing more traffic than Google and with TripAdvisor reviews influencing millions of travel decisions every month, Social Media marketing is finally gaining traction as a means of reaching and engaging with your customers.
Advertising and public relations can be effective tools when used properly, but they are, by definition, one-way communications, essentially “pushing” a message, theme or concept that you would like your brand to be aligned with.
Our team at our socialmediaWorks Business Unit delivers the ability for both consumers and companies to build a dialogue that is meaningful to all participants and gain a genuine, long lasting connection. When used properly as part of a solid digital strategy, it enables you to build a bond with your customers in an evocative, engaging and yes, manageable way.
- To get customers talking about you and open up essential two-way communication
Although every Social Media Consulting assignment is always unique, typically our advice is structured around the following core elements:
- Create a comprehensive plan for your Social Media marketing strategy
- Analyse your current social marketing activities and position across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and Social Media networks specific to your segment or target audience
- Develop hard metrics for measuring your success in Social Media
- Benchmark you against competitor and best practice approaches and solutions
- Identify opportunities to add innovative social components to your other online and offline marketing strategies to increase cross-channel effectiveness
- Recommend policies, organisational structure, resource allocation and responsibilities for social in your company
- Deliver detailed, actionable tactics that will deliver sustained, compelling engagement with your social communities
When you engage and connect with your customers, and your customers friends…things can go ballistic. Serious increases in both online and offline sales and business leads have been achieved by both small and large companies alike. If the dawn of the internet was a great way to level the playing field, then Social Media is the next great leveller.
Discover more about how we deliver successful Social Media Marketing results at www.socialmediaworks.com